Saturday, December 31, 2011

As this Year ends, I want to THANK YOU for your support, 2011 has been Amazing!! From features in BDA SUN, Bernews, The Royal Gazette, & Style Bermuda to opening a physical location in Inna Heights. Its been a blessed year and a stepping stone to many things to come.
I couldn't have done it without God's grace, family support and my amazing shoppers that continue to keep me on my toes, you truly inspire & motivate me.

Keep in mind today is the LAST day Fatimaya will operate out of Inna Heights, so if you are looking for last minute New Years outfit, RENEW just dropped off some amazing pieces, perfect for tonight. We still have some pieces from our jewelry designers, everything else is ONLY $10 (can't beat that). Pass through today, we will be giving out champagne with hugs and kisses.

I'm actually getting sad that this day has come, but happy for what's in store. Fatimaya will be in hibernation mode for a while, working on some new projects for 2012. STAY TUNED!!!!!!!

May God Bless you in 2012, & may you find your purpose
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
XOXO

Maya