Sunday, July 10, 2011

SENDING ALL MY LOVE YOUR WAY


Shout out to everyone that came out last Saturday to The Launch of Inna Height & Fatimaya
, I must say it was an amazing day and I felt truly blessed for all the love we received from you. Your love inspires me and keeps my brain moving and thinking of new ideas that will bring change to Bermuda.

Special Thanks to the Fatimaya Team who held it down: Kiera, George, Perri & to my favorite girl Sudan Furbert....who stock with me till the end....She was up with me for 3 days straight, making sure my head stayed on. I love you guys.

Special Thanks to the Behind the Scenes Crew
Blush Make-up Team
Grey of Plush Hair Salon
Flava of Natural Movement Radio
Ami Zanders
Carra Maybury
Kombat & Suede
Candance Furbert
The beautiful model who ripped the runway

I can't express my gratitude enough.....
Maya